Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Europe May 2011




































A wonderful, wonderful trip which I cannot wait to blog... instead of the traditional day-by-day blogging, I will make all my entries by subject/event this time around.. partially because personally I think this is a more interesting way to read a blog (instead of "day 1 we did this, day 2 we did that blah blah blah..) and also because I know that as I write, more memories will spring to mind and then I have no way of backtracking and adding things in here and there.

Saying that, I'll begin with our last day in Germany, and that was the stretch from Karlsruhe to Dusseldorf - taking lots of small, windy little country roads and coming across (by accident) a white german shepherd breeder. Of course we had to stop in and check them out.. and were pleasantly surprised when we were invited into the owners house to watch the Grand Prix with them! They ended up being such nice people, giving us mugs with shepherds on them, and a standing invitation anytime to stay with them in their spare apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment