Wednesday, August 10, 2011

STX Food & Wine Experience

Throughout my job hunting, I was linked with Sara, the organizer of St. Croix Food and Wine Experience, which is named one of the best 10 Best International Food and Wine Festivals by Forbes Travel and is also one of the biggest events in the Caribbean!
After several weeks of emailing back and forth, we finally met today at Polly's, a cute little cafe on the west end of the island. Over coffee, we got chatting about work and volunteering possibilities for the event - which most of you know would be right up my alley with my background, education and passion for food, wine and events.

We're currently discussing a possible role for me in the social media aspect of marketing...yay! :-) I am a self-confessed Facebookaholic and more than anything staying in touch, connected and up to date with everyone (hence this blog). 




I am sooooo excited to begin taking part in such a prestigious event not in the catering side of things this time, but actually in the marketing field!
http://www.stcroixfoodandwine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment