Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New job!

Two days down at the new job and all is going very well... this definitely confirms the reason just why I left my previous position. Its so nice to work in a successful establishment where not only staff, but management appreciate me and the hard work that I put into all of my duties. Its nice not be expected to do things outside of my job description, but highly praised when I do.
I'm not a needy person, but a little bit of acclamation and encouragement goes a very long way in keeping an employee happy and motivated to help and work.

A day off today and I'm being spoiled rotten by my friends (and ex-coworkers).. one is treating me for lunch at a beautiful restaurant downtown, and another is taking me out for a cocktail hour with the girls! 

Life does have its way of turning around sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment