Sunday, July 17, 2011

Portfolio...Part 1

Sommer Sibilly, a massage and reiki therapist on island asked me to design her business card.. she had specified only to me that she wanted something to do with chakras, spirituality and energy, so the first thing I had to do was research what all of that even was! I've realized that designing people's business cards is actually a very educational experience, as I'm learning a lot about different things and jobs as I research each one.
I came up with this design below, which I've gotten an overwhelming amount of positive feedback from already. I cant wait to get it printed!



Front:

                                                                           

                                                                             Back:

No comments:

Post a Comment